Join the Magnolia Heart Team Today!
Magnolia Heart Nanny Services only refers the most qualified, trustworthy Nannies to meet the childcare needs of our families. We are not babysitters. Our Nannies are enthusiastic, trustworthy, and reliable professionals who have a genuine love for the nurturing and care of children. All of our nannies must meet the following basic requirements:
Am I Qualified?
- I am at least 18 years old.
- I can legally accept employment in the United States.
- I have a high school diploma or GED.
- I can read, write and speak English fluently.
- I have a valid U.S. driver’s license with a good driving record and current auto insurance.
- I have access to a vehicle to travel to and from positions.
- I am a non-smoker.
- I have at least one year of verifiable, professional childcare experience.
- I have current CPR/First Aid certification or am willing to obtain it prior to starting a position (offered to qualified applicants).
- I have impeccable, verifiable references from previous employers.
- I am willing to submit to a criminal and sex-offender background check.
- I have exemplary moral character and strive to be a role model for the children in my care.
If you’d like to join the Magnolia Heart Nanny Services Team, please contact us to apply.
We Value & Support Our Nannies
When you become a Magnolia Heart Nanny, you become a valuable member of our team. We are not only a nanny placement service – assigning you to a family and then moving on to the next nanny. We have an excellent support system in place to help you in every step in your journey.
We Offer A Variety Of Positions
We offer a variety of nanny positions that will meet your needs and availability. We have positions for live-in nannies, full-time nannies, part-time nannies, date-night nannies, family-share nannies, float nannies, travel companion and sightseer nannies.
We Ensure Respect & Fairness
We respect the contributions our nannies make to the quality of life of children in their care, and we make sure that our clients recognize this as well.
We work with our clients and have them sign a contract to ensure fair treatment, clearly establish duties and responsibilities, and ensure that you get paid what your worth.
We Provide Training & Certification
We support the lifelong process of personal growth and professional development in our nannies by offering special awareness training for areas including Fire Safety, EpiPen usage, ADHD/ADD, Autism, Down Syndrome, Epilepsy, Diabetes, Asthma, Infant care, and Potty training.
Nannies have access to an on-call advice line to address any questions or concerns, and we will speak on your behalf to families to help resolve any issues and concerns.
With a genuine passion for the safety, well being, and happiness of children and their families, Magnolia Heart Nanny Services was founded by Nicole Wrice, a mother of 7, and a military wife of 19 years. Magnolia Heart Nanny Services provides certified and highly qualified nannies to Military Families, senior citizens, and families with a need for expert nanny care.
Follow Magnolia Heart Nanny Services Online
Copyright Magnolia Heart Nanny Services 2018 – All Rights Reserved | Site Managed By Oxford Pierpont